South Florida Intervention offers exclusive solutions for individuals and families suffering from the damaging effects of addiction. Our services are customized to address the particular needs of each client and our engagement period is approximately 6 to 12 months.
Intervention packages include a multiple-step process and post-treatment recovery coaching for recovering persons and family members:
- In-depth interviews with family members and intervention participants;
- In-depth discussions with existing mental health providers;
- Research and due-diligence of treatment options;
- Pre-intervention (day before) meeting with participants;
- Professionally lead intervention;
- Escorted transportation to treatment;
- Post-intervention debrief;
- Weekly (or as needed) calls with treatment staff;
- Scheduled calls with a designated family member(s) and MH providers;
- Weekly or bi-weekly recovery coaching for recovering persons and family members.
U.S. intervention packages begin at $6,000 plus travel and related expenses. International intervention packages begin at $12,000 USD plus travel and related expenses. To schedule a complimentary consultation; contact Marc Kantor at 202-390-2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.